Wednesday 29 June 2011

Hi, welcome to my first blog.  My name is Sylvia, aka Silver Angel, my professional name. I believe in Spreading the Love, and trying my best to help people in any way I can. I have been Fructose free since September, 2010. In that time I have lost 11 kilos in weight. My eating regime has changed so much, and I no longer feel hungry all the time.
The best things I have done in my life are:- Giving up smoking. Going to classes to develop my understanding in all things Spiritual, and advancing myself spiritually.  Going Fructose Free.
I am a pensioner, and live with my partner of 18 years, Kevin, who is a very kind and dear person, and supports me in anything I want to do.
I am very proud of myself for creating this blog, as I'm definitely not a tech head! But I got there eventually, although it was a little scary doing it.
I will try to post some photos when I get the hang of it.
That's all for today, sorry it's not very exciting!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment